PAPPINBARRA, 11 Roach Road
Expressions of Interest
Rural lifestyle right here!
Property ID: 21639394
Easily managed and ready to farm, this 48Ha (118 acre) has plenty to offer anyone looking to experience a rural lifestyle or even an experienced grazier looking to downsize for retirement. It has all you need to run a small scale grazing operation and most importantly it has a modern 4 bedroom brick home with views across the holding.
Positioned on the Pappinbarra River with fertile flats and a 9mg water access licence, the opportunity is there for you to produce great pasture for grazing or silage production. The fencing is solid and in good condition while the additional farming infrastructure includes a 3 bay colorbond shed with power, machinery shed, stockyards and a crush.
* 48ha (118 acre approx) river front grazing property.
* Approx 80 acres cleared and under pasture
* 850 meter frontage to Pappinbarra River plus 9mg water access licence
* Modern 4 bedroom brick and tile home
* 96m2 3 bay colorbond shed with power
* Solid fencing and cattleyards with a crush.
* 20 minutes to Wauchope via sealed road.
* 7 minutes to Beechwood and local facilities including school.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
There are currently no inspection times for this property.