BEECHWOOD, 334 Crows Road, Frazers Creek via
Offers over $699,000
Bellrowan Valley. Take the ride
Property ID: 21884480
Formerly the home of the renowned Bellrowan Valley Horse Riding facility, this 156Ha (387 acre) property has endless potential for someone with an entrepreneurial vision.
To start you off, there is a circa 1970's 4 bedroom cottage style home in a very private location with idyllic rural views across a substantial dam, approximately 50 acres of the property is cleared for grazing, the balance being a combination of hardwood and rainforests while the picturesque Frazers creek runs through the property.
All the infrastructure is there to make a go of an adventure tourism facility, there's a bunkhouse, a classic camp kitchen/ entertaining area, stables and shedding. With trails winding through the property it lends itself to horse trail rides, mountain/dirt bikes or any manner of eco tourism ventures.
* 156Ha (387 acre) approx 50 acres cleared the balance being forest
* circa 1970's 4 bedroom cottage style home.
* Bunkhouse, a classic camp kitchen/ entertaining area, stables and shedding
* Watered by a substantial dam and Frazers Creek.
* Ideal for horse trail rides, mountain/dirt bikes or any manner of eco tourism ventures
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
There are currently no inspection times for this property.