ROLLANDS PLAINS, 383 Littles Loop Road
Quality coastal grazing, 337 acres with river frontage
Property ID: 4151210
It's not often a coastal, river front grazing property that can compare to "Valley View" comes on the market. A combination of rich alluvial river flats and a 125 megalitre irrigation licence allows you produce quality pasture and run 160 cows and calves all year round. It could also lend itself to fodder production or even a turf enterprise.
The substantial 5 bedroom homestead offers a study, 2 living areas, air conditioning, woodfire, wrap around verandahs and entertaining area with a fantastic outlook over the property towards the Wilson River.
Farming infrastructure includes, large machinery shed with power and concrete floor, underground irrigation, a comprehensive set of covered stock yards with crush, cradle and power.
*133.7Ha (330 acres)
* Frontage to Wilson River and Glencoe Creek
* Substantial 5 bedroom house with study
* 2 living areas, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
* Main bedroom has walk-in robe & ensuite
* Verandahs wrap around all sides of home
* Double garage and 3 bay colorbond shed
* Entertaining area with power, stainless steel BBQ, sink & tank
* 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks
* Underground irrigation with 125 meg irrigation licence
* Farm shed with power & concrete floor
* Covered stockyards with vet crush, cattle crush & calf cradle, power, lights & concrete floor
* 4 horse paddocks, round yard & 5 holding pens
* Approx 30 mins to Wauchope & Port Macquarie
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
There are currently no inspection times for this property.