LOWER PAPPINBARRA, 862 Pappinbarra Road
Price guide $850,000 - $880,000
Rural lifestyle with income potential
Property ID: L14651772
Possibilities abound at this enchanting 16.19 Ha (40 acres) mixed farming property, situated on the banks of the Pappinbarra River. The unique homestead overlooks the river and offers 2 bedrooms and separate guest or teen accommodation with its own facilities plus an entertaining area that will see you spending a lot of your time enjoying the outdoors.
Featuring 1.2kms of river frontage with numerous swimming holes and a 10mg irrigation licence, the property also has DA approval and infrastructure for free range egg production. All that coupled with an extensive citrus grove, market garden, fertile river flats and machinery shedding, it is a very attractive small agricultural holding indeed.
*16.19Ha (40 acre) consisting of river flats and undulating grazing land
* 1.2kms of absolute river frontage with 10 mg irrigation licence
* Unique homestead with large living and entertaining area
* DA approved for free range egg production
* Expansive fowl runs and machinery housing
* Citrus grove and other fruit trees
* Numerous swimming holes and fishing spots for targeting Australian Bass
* Ideal lifestyle property with income producing opportunities
* 11 minutes to Beechwood and 20 minutes to Wauchope (source Google maps)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries
There are currently no inspection times for this property.