PORT MACQUARIE, 65 O'Briens Road
It's about location
Property ID: L15022362
It's all about the location. Well positioned on a 640m2 block in the sought-after Shelly Beach area, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is looking for new owners who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and benefit from the fruits of their labour.
Built in the 80's and offering a solid base to work with, the home is a prime candidate for a refresh. Featuring a large outdoor entertaining area, the property has a great outlook to the rear. while it is only a short 5 minute drive to Shelly Beach.
- Three bedroom and two bathroom brick and tile home
- Fireplace to keep you warm in the winter
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up garage plus large storage room
- 640m2 block in the Shelly Beach area
- Easy walk to Wayne Richards Park and other amenities in the area.
- An excellent opportunity to create something unique for you.
- Approximate rental appraisal of $31,200 to $33,800 per annum
*Please note tenants currently in lease until 11th December paying $460PW
Please note in accordance with NSW Covid restrictions, you will be required to wear a mask and check in using the Service NSW app before accessing the property. 5 people inside the property at any one time. We thank you for your cooperation & taking part in keeping our community safe
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There are currently no inspection times for this property.