HACKS FERRY, 256 Hacks Ferry Road
Prime coastal grazing and cropping river country.
Property ID: L18396931
Situated on the banks of the Wilson River, conveniently located adjacent to the Pacific motorway and just 19 minutes to Port Macquarie airport, this 107.35Ha (264 acre) parcel of land lends itself to all manner of agricultural pursuits.
Currently used for grazing cattle and spelling race horses, it has a history of dairy operations and cropping: including cow peas, corn and rye grass for grazing and silage production. Offering rich alluvial soil, it is extremely well fenced and divided into 16 flat easily managed paddocks, with 2 dams and a series of troughs gravity fed from a central tank.
Featuring a sturdy set of yards with vet crush, a set of round yards and ample shedding for machinery, this unique property is perfect for anyone looking to get serious about farming.
* 107.35 Ha (264 acres) in 7 lots
* Well fenced into 16 flat paddocks with a series of troughs
* River country featuring rich alluvial soils
* Suitable for grazing and cropping
* Sturdy stock yards with vet crush, round yards and machinery sheds
* Adjacent to the Pacific motorway and 19 minutes from Port Macquarie airport.
* Original weatherboard cottage needing renovating.
* Tidal river frontage suitable for fishing and boating
* Primary school, fuel supplies and Club just minutes away
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There are currently no inspection times for this property.