BEECHWOOD, 77 Pappinbarra Road
$1,480,000 - $1,550,000
Location and Potential
Property ID: L9259282
This 24.85 acre parcel is located a minute from the heart of Beechwood with the tennis Court, kids playground, Beechwood Hotel, hairdresser, community hall, Post Office, general store and Cafe. The 3 bedroom brick home is nestled in an elevated position, taking advantage of the North Eastern breeze and picturesque outlook across the property. Boasting an 18m x 12m shed to house the largest of machinery plus a work pit for servicing heavy machinery. For the visitors or a teenagers retreat, there is a quaint, one bedroom, self contained relocatable studio with a spacious, covered timber deck, which also enjoys views over the property. Located approximately 30 minutes to Port Macquarie and 8 minutes to Wauchope this property would suit any lifestyle, small cattle holding, hobbyist, equine enthusiast or for those looking to escape the neighbours.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes. Master bedroom with air conditioning.
* 2 living areas, reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 bathrooms, separate laundry with 2nd WC
* Approximately 110m2, undercovered entertainment area perfect for all weather use
* Relocatable self contained, one bedroom studio with its own private deck
* Work-pit for heavy machinery servicing
* 18m x 12 m shed with high roller door, power, concrete base and phone connection
* 12m x 6m carport/awning on southern side of shed
* The land would suit any lifestyle, cattle grazing, hobbyist, equine and so much more
* Two dams, fully fenced. Zoned RU1 Primary Production
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There are currently no inspection times for this property.