BEECHWOOD, 39 Stanley Drive
$1,395,000 - $1,485,000
A benchmark for family living
Property ID: L17491035
From the tiled portico this contemporary home looks and feels elegant. Following the floating timber floors through to the expansive living and dining area you will be wowed by the large kitchen and seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining area.
A neutral pallete of cool grey's and warm timbers are a feature of this home. The spacious master bedroom is at the eastern end and enjoys seeping morning sun, with his and hers walk in wardrobes with sliding timber and glass doors. A generous sized ensuite with wall hung vanity, shower and separate toilet. The remaining 3 bedrooms are all of good size with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plantation shutter window furnishings.
The kitchen boasts 50mm stone benchtops, soft closed drawers, over head cabinetry, walk in pantry with nook for the jug and toaster, servery window and stone benchtop outdoor breakfast bar. For the entertainers you can choose from the tiled covered alfresco area with outdoor ceiling fans over looking the inground saltwater pool, or on wintery evenings take advantage of the private paved fire pit area. The 4 bay colourbond shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine and bathroom can not be overlooked.
Located in the quaint town of Beechwood, 8 minutes from Wauchope and 20 minutes from Port Macquarie, you can grab dinner at the local pub and coffee on a lazy Sunday at the Beechwood cafe. This property and its location has all the lifestyle conveniences and is a must see.
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom + powder room, 2 laundries & 3 car garage
* Large master bedroom with 2 walk in robes and oversize ensuite
* Stunning kitchen with 50mm stone benchtops, soft close drawers, walk in pantry and servery window to the outdoor entertaining area
* Timber floating floor, separate media room
* 3 phase zoned ducted air conditioning
* Open plan living and dining area with glass sliding doors to the covered entertaining area
* Tiled covered entertaining with ceiling fans, overlooking pool
* 2 x 22,000 litre water tanks with pump
* Inground saltwater pool
* Separate tiled fire pit area
* 4 bay colourbond shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine & bathroom + small colorbond shed for pool equipment and mower
* 5400sqm block landscaped with privacy in mind
* Possibilty of detached dual occ (STCA)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.